Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Land your perfect 4th of July look!


4th of July is approaching upon us! 
May yours days be filled with Budweiser's, Hot dogs, & Sunshine. 
Bummed I wont be in America this Independence Day,
 But that doesn't mean I won't be rocking my stars and stripes! 
Here's some must have looks!  


Get this look at Wildfox
Flag tank ( similar here ) & cut offs (My favorite here) & mirror sunnies (similar asos pair)

Patriotic Nails are a must! Loooove looking up ideas on Pinterest !
American flag Sunnies & Temporary Hair chalk

Denim Vest 

Get these adorable looks at Nasty Gal !







And you have to have the cutest patriotic bikini or onesie!
my favorite ones at the moment are from 
Wildfox they have the cutest collection! 

Hope you all have a safe fun weekend! 
P.S.Don't forget sunscreen! 

2 comments:

  1. FABULISHIOUS post dear :) I wish you a great day in the sun.

    Check out my new post....Cute glamping tips & inspiration :)

    LOVE Maria Inredning - it's Swedish for decor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks youuu! OOhh & Amazing post! I want it all! :) xx

      Delete