Thursday, July 2, 2015

Meet me on Melrose

(Wearing Silver Blank Signature Black Sleeveless  &  Céline Sunglasses )
(Wearing Silver Blank Comfy White tee paired with ripped boyfriend jeans (similar here)
 and Converse
 )
(Wearing Silver Blank Willow Jean shirt paired with the Rosa Skirt and Converse)
(Wearing Silver Blank Kennedy Blouse & Sunglasses Céline. )
(Silver Blank Delaila Blouse, ripped boyfriend jeans (similar here) & Ray Ban Sunglasses )
(Wearing Silver Blank Willow jean shirt, Ray Ban Sunglasses )
(Wearing Silver Blank Me Pocket blouse, sunglasses: Ray Ban  But first,  Alfred Coffee! )



Designer: Natalia Saad
Stylist: Mona from MGStyling 
Photographer:Maguis Sosa
Model: Ashley Brooke Anderson (me)
Location: LACMA + Melrose, California USA


This was a shoot I did for Silver Blank Official 
In LA before I left for Europe.   
I loved working with this team because they were so creative 
and the clothes were just like my style (Classic Minimal.) 
The stylist and designer also had the best accessories to pair with the outfits!
My favorite part of this day was all the awkward times I used Paul Smiths' (pink wall) dressing room to change thankfully they were all friendly & didnt mind. :)



Thanks for Reading this post! 



1 comment: